Harbor Freight cases

What case sizes are a good fit for the kraken, antennas, pi, and the usual bits?
I’d appreciate any pictures.

We are offering something that may suit your needs.

There is another thread that has photos of storage.

I used the apache 2800 case from harbor freight.

I used an Apache 3800 for mine but I kept the Kraken packing foam and picked out the foam needed to hold those pieces. I hope the image upload worked.

The Apache 3800 looks great. Thanks for the post and pictures. I’m off to Harbor Freight to purchase.

I think the big help was one of my mentors recommended keeping the original KRAKEN packing foam.

Great idea on keeping the original packing. No sense in reinventing the wheel when the packing is pretty much custom design. I have a 2800 that I was hoping to use, but the 3800 is a more elegant layout and set up. Thanks.

I also had a 2800 that I wanted to use… I couldn’t make it work so I tried an existing 3800 and it was perfect so I bought another to dedicate to it! My 2800 now holds my Anritsu LMR master.

I need to find a source for the foam insert only…. Wonder if HF sells it separate online.

Now think it, I’m going to use my 2800 to store my Comet Antenna Analyzer, cables, spare AA batteries, and charger.

Not sure if HF has extra foam kit available.