Upon restart, VFO-0 Frequency is set to top of DAQ Subsystem VFO range instead of RF Receiver Center Freq. Spectrum display is centered on an incorrect (different) frequency resulting in no/wrong DOA measurement.
[Update Receiver Parameters] corrects VFO-0 and gives a DOA reading.
Noticed same…but i reloaded firmware on memory card again, and put into RSP PI, did long test…so far working.
Hmm I’ve been trying to replicate but can’t see that problem.
Can you list the exact steps to replicate?
Now unable to reproduce, but since reporting the issue I did an Rpi system upgrade/update in preparation for overclocking. This issue was very consistent before upgrade, performed as follows:
Start with Rpi Image 1.7.0 (Rpi 4B, no overclock)
- Configure DOA to receive an active station* and confirm Spectrum and DOA tabs are updating live (including VFO-0 Frequency shows target frequency). Example=162.55mhz, NOAA Weather
- [Save Configuration]*
- Restart (System Control System Restart, Pi power cycle or terminal Shutdown command, or any method?)
- SystemConfig tab shows VFO-0 freq not equal to RF Receiver Center Frequency (see earlier photo, example VFO-0=163.75mhz=top of DAQ Subsystem VFO range)
- Spectrum is centered on incorrect VFO-0 frequency and DOA screen doesn’t update (like no signal, example=162.50mhz)
- In Config Tab, select [Update Receiver Parameters], VFO-0 is updated to match RF Receiver Center Frequency. Example both=162.55mhz
- Spectrum and DOA screens now show correct processing and DOA result.
*Note: Because I saw this on first use and noticed Squelch Mode now defaults to Auto, I changed to Manual Squelch Mode and levels I used in v1.6.1
I’ve tried that a few times now with variations but can’t replicate. If it comes back or if anyone else experiences this please let me know.