Questions about KrakenSDR

I’ve got a few questions about the software and certain options, as well as the REST API for the webserver. I’ll start with the option selection: What exactly is Kraken Pro? I see it’s a choice in the DOA output format but there’s no feedback elsewhere on the software regarding what it is.

Second question, regarding the API: is there a way to access the data stream to see how the information is being passed to the web server and in the format chosen? Can other information be injected alongside it to provide additional data to the output?

Kraken Pro is something we’re still working on, it will be a cloud based mapping service meant for networking multiple geographically distributed krakens. The alpha should be ready for testing very soon.

For the second question please see this doc on the Wiki 12. Appendix · krakenrf/krakensdr_docs Wiki · GitHub

If you need to inject some other data, it’s a matter of either editing the code and adding it in one of the reserved fields, or creating some middleware to poll the data, and output whatever modifications you required.

Kraken Pro is something we’re still working on, it will be a cloud based mapping service meant for networking multiple geographically distributed krakens. The alpha should be ready for testing very soon.

After I posted, I did some digging in the code and found some references to it and the URL for the map. Played around with it a bit but could only get the local files to populate. Still pretty cool.

For the second question please see this doc on the Wiki 12. Appendix · krakenrf/krakensdr_docs Wiki · GitHub

If you need to inject some other data, it’s a matter of either editing the code and adding it in one of the reserved fields, or creating some middleware to poll the data, and output whatever modifications you required.

I also explored this in the code after I posted yesterday and was able to work out a bit of what I was trying to accomplish. Nothing substantial but I’m happy with it.

@krakenrf_carl With DF Aggregator output format selected, is there a way to normalize the power value into a RSSI? I’m looking for the actual received signal strength as opposed to an SNR value.

Disregard, resolved.

Hi , my direction finder is working perfectly with 148.554 MHz , now i want df for 433MHz how can i do it what change i have to do please guide