KrakenSDR PI4 1.7.0 unable to load settings website

Evening all. Having an interesting issue and wanted to see if there was any suggestions from the group, Googling seems to return no results so here I am. Just upgraded to 1.7.0 on my PI4 and when I try to open up the website to set the settings for the Kraken, the website fails to connect. Not very good at linux, but I can see the device connected and when I either use the app says unable to resolve, or the url to load the config page I get “refused to connect” when using a browser. That seems to indicate to me that its on the network but the page url is having issues. Not sure where to go from here. Worked fine with 1.6.1. I did try reloading the image and downloading the ready to go image twice from Releases · krakenrf/krakensdr_doa · GitHub

Any suggestions are appreciated. I only upgraded since they fixed the cloud site and it said I needed to be running this version for it to work correctly.

Thanks in advance,
David K

Nothing has changed with connectivity between 1.6.1 and 1.7.0.

Could it just be the initial time taken to compile the numba code on the first startup? It can take a few minutes to compile everything on the first run and during that time the web server will be down.

What network connectivity option are you using?

I’m having this issue as well. I was able to bring up the settings once. I changed the frequency and saved the configuration. The server then froze. I reboot the pi, but every time after that I get error connection refused. I’m dropping back to the 1.6.1 image to see if that works better.

What frequency did you change to? And did you click on the update config button or the save config button, or both?

Please check and paste there the ui.log file in krakensdr_doa/krakensdr_doa and the logs in krakensdr_doa/heimdall_daq_fw/Firmware/_logs if you can.

In the morning session I was going from 144.5 to 433.25. That was on the March release. In the evening I went from the default to 433.25. That was on the latest release. Unfortunately I flashed that image with the 1.6.1 version. If it occurs again I’ll grab the logs.

Logs:

Logs part 2. Btw, this was on the 1.6.1 image. I can no longer get anything to connect to the setting server.

Failed to open RTL-SDR device seems to be the source error.

This usually indicates a problem with the power supply not being sufficient. What power supply are you using?