Kraken SDR not being recognised - cant't attach USB device

Hi, I am trying to initialise a Kraken SDR with Linux, however the device is not being detected. I am using the virtual machine in Windows.
When I try to check if the kraken is being recongnised by the VM, I get the following error:
Failed to attach the USB device Realtek RTL2838UHIDIR [0100] to the virtual machine KrakenSDR_Ubuntu2204.

USB device ‘Realtek RTL2838UHIDIR’ with UUID {e2f8d350-feca-482a-b368-63ec5030b0ad} is busy with a previous request. Please try again later.

|Result Code:|E_INVALIDARG (0X80070057)|

I can detect the following devices connected via USB:

Never seen this error before, but after Googling I found this

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=82639

• Error: Busy with a previous request (VERR_RESOURCE_BUSY)
    • The error means that something else (most probably the host) is using the device. Take a look at the “Basics - Device categories” and see which category your device falls under and take appropriate action: eject it, uncapture it, stop the service/daemon that uses it, unplug it and create a filter.
    • This error can also mean that another filter is installed on your host and is actively monitoring/filtering your USB connections. Such filters can be installed with antivirus programs, AMD USB Filter, Microsoft’s RemoteFX USB Redirection, NoMachine, Dell DPE, or Wireshark and its USBPcap component. Or any other application with a USB filtering mechanism. Or custom USB drivers for your host.
    • This error can mean a lot of other not so common things. Take a look at the “Troubleshooting” section.

So is there potentially something on the host connecting to the SDR before Virtual Box?