Heat map and plot lines not showing

I’ve been using my kraken for work, tracking a rogue transmitter, and starting out today, the hear map is no longer showing, nor are the plot lines. (I find them helpful) I’m also not seeing the dark blue line showing me the estimated direction of the signal. I get the light blue line, and that’s all.

I do have the option checked to collect data while stationary.

I also have the Plot Log File option checked, but no lines.

Any ideas?

Jason

@Kingpin348 Are you referring to the Android app or Cloud Map?

This might be related to this if you are on the latest release (v1.5 krakensdr_pi4_220323.img.xz) as well v1.5 spectrum and doa graph freezing/not drawing after a while · Issue #67 · krakenrf/krakensdr_doa · GitHub

It works for a while, but then for some reason stops updating, bearing lines and the waterfall freezes on the web interface. Even though the status page still shows all ok, keeps incrementing. This happens with 1.5 but not with 1.4 for me.

Have you got “Plot Grid and Estimate” enabled?

The option to “Pause data collection while stationary” should be OFF if you want to collect data while stationary.

Worst case, try reset the app caches via the app settings on your phone.

Can you please check this issue and confirm if you have the see the same thing on spectrum/DOA page? v1.5 spectrum and doa graph freezing/not drawing after a while · Issue #67 · krakenrf/krakensdr_doa · GitHub